Your red, white and blue silk scarf can serve as an accessory accent displaying patriotic colors despite the fact that Independence Day activities are typically casual, outdoors, and involve messy food--traits not necessarily conducive to wearing a silk scarf. Here are some suggestions:
1) Wear your patriotic themed scarf to the regatta or other sports event, prepared for the breezes of the stands.
2) Wear a patriotic scarf in your hair to the beach.
3) Wear your predominantly blue silk scarf with a white cami and red accent: red hat, skirt, shorts or shoes!
4) Protect your hairdo as you go to your Independence Day party.
5) Tie your patriotic scarf to your handbag. Shown here is Amelia Island Scarf.
6) On your hat wear red, white or blue silk chiffon scarf and pick up the other colors in the rest of your wardrobe. Not shown here are little red sandals!
7) Wear your patriotic themed silk scarf to the party with a strapless formal!
Enjoy your Independence Day, all you independent women!